Thursday, December 24, 2009

Green Paper Entertainment- Model Photo- Shoot Dec. 16th, 2009

What up? What up peoples?

Just want to share a photo-shoot that I did with "Green Paper Entertainment" last week.  This was a pretty classy as well as hot and steamy session.  I must say we got off to a slow start (the setup) but once the cameras started snapping this was by far many moments to remember!  The girls were indeed looking great! On set was the owner of Green Paper Entertainment... Naheem E.  I give him tons of props for putting this shoot together in such a short period of time.  He was outstanding with the video productions & all the intricate details throughout the day.  Also big shout-out to Makeup Artist Denise of "Luchy Chopard Inc." who did a wonderful job on all the models makeup and hair.  Denise you are truly a force to be reckoned with!
It was a pleasure working with you.
To all the models on hand that day a big thank you for your professionalism; as you all were able to take directions well, which made my job a piece of cake.

That said, to all the fans or BNP you may checkout some of the pictures that were taken that day in the Fashion\Editorial section of my portfolio.  I have posted pics of 3 models thus far on the site and will be posting the rest throughout the remainder of the week.  Please have a look and send me you feedback.

Quick Access Link:  http://www.bklynnativephotography.com/index2.php (Brooklyn Native Photo)
Notable Links: http://www.luchychopard.vpweb.com/default.html (Makeup Artist... Denise P.)

Thank you all for your outstanding support!
Patrick M.
Brooklyn Native Photography

1 comment:

  1. Hey Patrick.
    the pictures look amazing.. you did them so wonderful.I love mines without a doubt.. if you need ant models you can always use me.. if you need to contact me my email is katayas347@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete