Saturday, November 21, 2009

Early afternoon Test shoot with few upcoming Models

Sup ya'll!  Busy day for me indeed, and just wanted to take a lil time out to let you know what I'm working on.  Well early this afternoon I met with a few aspiring models who wanted a few headshots taken.  Needless to say that went very well as the ladies were pleased with the overall outcome.

Following that, I did another editorial shoot for the website called "Pinkertonsshoppe.com".  The shoot went pretty well as the company opted out of using live models this time.

What did the use you ask?  Well mannequins.  Photographing mannequins isn't bad at all; you just have to make sure that the lighting is proper.  As a matter of fact I was able to experiment with one of my new lighting equipments.  Now that was exciting.

I'll be doing a few minor touchups later on tonight.

Break is over... I'm doing the studio setup and lighting demonstration.  Started a bit late as I was waiting for some peeps to arrive.

Well, enjoy the rest of your evening and thanks again for stopping by!

Kewl Beans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment