Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays from Brooklyn Native Photography!

As another year passes I would like to thank you all of you from the bottom of my heart for supporting "Brooklyn Native Photography"!  As you all may know by now this is one of my dreams which I've had a passion for a long while now and it's moving full force every year!  To witness what I've accomplished thus far has been a tremendous feet. That said, one of the major contributing factors of my successful outcome is that I'm blessed to have friends like each and everyone of you that has constant encouraging words, and support for my movement.
I am truly humbled. 
2010 will be full of surprises and I'm confident that it will prove to be one of the best years for all of us.  There are so many things in the works for BNP and it's collaborating business affiliates. As I always say, "Spreading the Wealth will Always Prove to be Monumental".  
So please be sure to spread the word, share on Facebook, Twitter, etc., talk about it, send a link to your friends\affiliates! Tell 'em all that "Brooklyn Native Photography" is the real deal!

Again to all the friends of "BNP" thank you for your Support & Happy Holidays! 


Cheers,
Patrick Maurice
Brooklyn Native Photography









No comments:

Post a Comment